54 plate 350z for sale £17k - *SOLD!!!!!*

sl114

do an ebay classified ad like I did! £15 and I got loads of emails and calls. You can have 12 pictures on it and all the usual stuff. They don't take a cut of the sale as there's no bidding. And if you put 'make me an offer' in the text it would seem you get your money back anyway like I did! :thumbs:
Zedrush tried it and they removed it right away.

Will try it on the weekend on Mrs sl114's account as i dont have one

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A classified ad is a service they provide now but they obviously still have a strange issue with the wording. Just be careful what you put or just put ONO at the end or put 'phone to discuss' etc.

I still think you're making a mistake calling it standard. It makes it sound inferior. I would just advertise it as 350z v6 then list the spec and all the positives like Brembo brakes etc. :thumbs:

Good shout.

And personally I'd avoid the Trader, they've been an expensive waste of time for me. Why not eBay?

wont do ebay as fees will be about £200 :thumbdown:

Hmm i'll ammend the ad then as you are right :thumbs:

Really?! Admittedly the cars I sold were much cheaper but didn't realise they were that much? I paid more than that advertising it elsewhere, including about £100 on Trader. :thumbdown:

A classified ad is a service they provide now but they obviously still have a strange issue with the wording. Just be careful what you put or just put ONO at the end or put 'phone to discuss' etc.
Ahh thanks for that, i will get it on there tomorrow.

Im also going to get a for sale thing done up for sunday's show, it may get some interest

being totally salesy here you might as well put £16,999 as it sounds SO much cheaper!
Now you are being silly! but true at the same time, however on autotrader, its set from £16k to £17k, so will pick up my car at the end rather than beginning, so on there, its best to put £17k as it will be at the beginning of the search if in price order :thumbs:

Will you stop reducing the price of your car, it's depressing me!! :dry:
depressing you, im heartbroken here! :(

But it needs to be priced to sell as its just taking up money now sitting at home

But it needs to be priced to sell as its just taking up money now sitting at home

I know mate, but I can't believe a car of your spec, age, condition etc needs to be priced this low. Someone will get a bargain!

I know mate, but I can't believe a car of your spec, age, condition etc needs to be priced this low. Someone will get a bargain!

I know dude, however its not a GT spec :thumbdown:

I know dude, however its not a GT spec :thumbdown:

I know mate, meaning UK car. :)

£17k :scare: Gutted for ya! :yuck:
Cheers dude, it will go to a good home i hope and i hope they will look after it like i do. I just pray they dont slow it down by turning it yellow :thumbdown:

Respray it UY and sell it for £20k :thumbs:

£17k :scare: Gutted for ya! :yuck:
Cheers dude, it will go to a good home i hope and i hope they will look after it like i do. I just pray they dont slow it down by turning it yellow :thumbdown:

Respray it UY and sell it for £20k :thumbs:

Nah will only get about £20 for that! ;)

Tim and Mark - did you say on the weekend that you knew people who may be interested?

Does anyone know of anyone wanting a 350z?

Its just sitting at home now not being used and soaking up money that i want to start saving

Tim and Mark - did you say on the weekend that you knew people who may be interested?

Its just sitting at home now not being used and soaking up money that i want to start saving

Shhhhhhhhh! You'll hurt its feelings! :surrender:

She wont get hurt, she likes to be driven hard and rough! someone else will do that better than me.

Guys dont feel for me, im actually really looking forward to getting my own place and then getting a new one in a year or so, its all cool

no not me mate , but if anyone ask's I'll certainlly put them your way :thumbs:

Sorry mate, as I said..... I found out a friend of a friend was looking for one. so I suggested to her that I new a nice one and could get info, she came back though that he's already put a deposit down on one...... so missed out. Sorry mate :blush: