This is the best forum.

Builder49

Due to my new purchase I thought it only right and proper to add myself to a forum for that particular car. So I've signed myself up for the 'uk-audis' forum. It's like a ghost town over there..........

About a dozen posts in the S5 section, the most recent was posted sometime in 2010 !!!!!!!

It was always my intention to stay here, now I'm hoping we have a few members with Audi expertise.

So it's official (with me anyway)...................................................................... This forum ROCKS

God thats a bit 80's isnt it?

Edited by Builder49

I'm on my 2nd car since the zed and I'm still here, I pay alto of money to be a member of xkec, and they are a nice bunch, and the tech info has paid for the membership 10 times over. But you can't beat here for the banter, the amount of weirdo posting per hour, just for humour aspect.

• Like 1

Ban you to Dave if you go down the XF route and don't think their forums will be much better than the Audi lol! My old man is on those jag forums, says it all

:-p

This forum is awesome and always busy :-D

Ban you to Dave if you go down the XF route and don't think their forums will be much better than the Audi lol! My old man is on those jag forums, says it all

:-p

This forum is awesome and always busy :-D

I will liven them up on the Jaaaaaaaaag forum and don't worry I won't be going anywhere even if the Zed goes I will still be in Wales in May :p

it was a toss up between the XF and the S5 for me, but plumped with the audi as the XF seemed a tad stately for a young man like myself :lol: :wink:

Truth is i fancied the SC version and they are hard to get hold of.......

I would love the SC version but as you say hard to get hold of and to be honest running it as an everyday drive would be a bit ridiculous :surrender:

I am just looking for the right one to come along now...

Has to be Polaris White

Has to be an S

Has to have the black interior

Has to be a Premium Luxury or Portfolio

Other than that I am not fussed :lol:

car_photo_403723.jpg

We can set our own jag forum up

Yeah our own Jag forum we could call it Jaguar Is Zoom Zoom :thumbs:

Jay z z for short

I think that one went over your head..... quite literally :lol:

:lol:

Well it certainly did not go in his eye :lol: