Wasso appreciation thread

dErZ

OMG ha ha an appreciation thread that's so sweet :lol:

Talking about Mr Snappy, I spoke with ProBolt apparently their bolts aren't totally up to the torque settings required. I may look elsewhere for bolts because these just wont be fit for purpose, despite the huge cost for them. I might even get into Bolt anodising myself, can't see why not, I've for the contacts now.

In fact the next project..... Project Wasso Vortech Intakes is hopefully starting next week as I've been recommended a really good place for creating intake pipes.

Thanks for the appreciation guys :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

This is to pay tribute to Ian. After purchasing his WASSSSO spacer and being totally retarded when it comes to fixing anything car related, he offered to take time out of his schedule and 'help' me fit not just the spacer but an induction kit last weekend. (What am I saying?!?... you actually did ALL of it.. bar a few screws :blush: What a genuinely nice bloke and knowledgeable about the Zed too. You are a legend on this forum mate and it was my pleasure to meet you. Keep in touch and hopefully I will get to return the favour in some capacity at some point. THANK-YOU :D By the way, to anyone considering a Spacer, I would highly recommend the Wasso Spacer. It comes with everything needed and super crisp performance in upper rev range.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...