Servicing for a low mileage Zed - Pwhat?!

atchi123

Hi all

I got my 04 plate Zed about 8 months ago with only 2700 miles on the clock (not a typo, 2700!). It was serviced at some ridiculous intervals like 1000 and 2700. I've managed to rack up a few more miles and its just turned 10k. Before I go to the stealer to get done over, which service should it actually get e.g. P2,3, 4? Any tips on servicing e.g. providing oil, shopping around, etc?

Cheers

Steve

P1 regardless of what it has already had.

Servicing @ 9k or a year whatever comes first. If its had more than that its only going to be a good thing but get the one that it should have at the correct interval if that makes sense.

It SHOULD have more than that otherwise its warranty would have been void. If its not had the P1 & P2 then its not been serviced to schedule as it should be serviced every year minimum (even if it only covers 1000 miles each year)

If its not had a P2 then thats whats needed now

I am out of the country but will check the service booklet when I get back. Sounds like a P1 though by all accounts. Whats the damage on a P1 and is it the same cost at all dealers? Is the Nissan std oil, etc goodf enough or should I get some better stuff?

Thanks to all...

Just had my first P1 today. It was £197 and that was with a £10 discount to cover the fuel they used doing an extended test drive (with my permission I hasten to add)

Wessex? Mine was in last week for a p1 (25k) and they charged me £211 :cry::rant:

Just had my first P1 today. It was £197 and that was with a £10 discount to cover the fuel they used doing an extended test drive (with my permission I hasten to add)

Wessex? Mine was in last week for a p1 (25k) and they charged me £211 :cry::rant:

Yes Wessex. I think you had the better deal though Ian. Although mine would have been £207 without the £10 discount, they used about 20 litres of fuel on the 'extended' road test.