What has Buster Done Now!! UPDATED

Keyser

OK OK I'll come clean I may have mislead you all slightly :blush:

However what Papa pointed out is spot on Bob raped this one before it was off the trailer!!

In fact he has a list of things he wants to pillage from it - (swap would be the polite way of putting it)

However in his normal "I Want it now" way he couldn't wait to swap the rear bumper as apparently he likes the JDM shape more - I just happened to take some well timed pics as he did the swap.

He also didn't have a number plate the correct size so we had to improvise for his drive home!

(a new number plate is on ordered)

So Here is some pics of Bob's new arse

DSCF3167_zpsa209d6c0.jpg

DSCF3166_zps62f50c04.jpg

:lol:

From the photos does this mean the old lights are now back on?? Or was the bumpet done before the Lexus lights ?

I did how ever start rapping the car before we even took it of the trailer

What did you rap to it? bit of Snoop? Dr Dre? Some sort of ginger Zed Rap battle?

If Lexus lights are too cool for you, act a fool?

Lmao

Edited by saihaynes

Like a sheep... I'm currently after the newer led red type! Was hoping buster had his old ones up for grabs if he had stuck with the Lexus type !

You could ask him ...

I'd do it via PM not face to face though :lol:

Like a sheep... I'm currently after the newer led red type! Was hoping buster had his old ones up for grabs if he had stuck with the Lexus type !

You could ask him ...

I'd do it via PM not face to face though :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Does Bob's new arse work ok cos i've heard some stories out of the USA about owners changing their rear lights only to find that it does really bizarre thing to the electrics, e.g. messing about with the ECU and drivers suffering power loss. I think this only applies to cheap LED ccopies though, mainly bought at bargain prices through Flea-Bay.