We buy any House

Aliensurfer

Guys,

http://www.webuyanyhouse.co.uk

Has anybody used the above to sell a house, or know anyone who has? Essentially, I have an empty house which is on the market that I need to shift quickly due to divorce. I'm aware I won't get market value through these guys, but as long as they don't offer stupid money I'm willing to take the hit just to get it sold and out of the way. I could probably afford to keep it on the market for 3/4 months or so, but after that I need to look at other options.

TIA

Matt

Edited by Aliensurfer

A buyer is going to want 10 - 15 percent under asking unless your asking less than the estate agent morons tell vendors their house should be put on for. Unless the place is worth less than 100k then you are already looking at that much.

I bet such a company would only look at 20 percent under market value - distressed sales basically.

Sent using Tapatalk, please excuse any typing errors.

If its anything like the car version you will get sweet FA for it. Well under the market value. Just think if WBAC has evolved in to WBAH they must be fecking rolling in cash.

Just for a laugh I once got a quote for my car, I would have valued it at the time for 12k, they offered me just under 7k.