Xmas Prezzi Foam Lance Test!

Diab2005

Jus tested out the lance i gt for my Karcher. Deffo done a good job the foam wasnt too foamy curious if this is down to the foam i used but it gt rid of the grime easily after a run over with Dodo Juice car is lookin shiny. Will get some pics up when on my laptop :)

I got a foam lance for Christmas too!

314617_10151226370949790_798930482_n.jpg

If your not getting a good foam then use my method as I get REALLY thick foam!

Turn the dial on the top of the foam lance all the way clockwise, then turn it back a touch.

Fill the bottle up with an inch of snowfoam, a squirt of shampoo and the rest with warm water!

Make sure the nozzle is OPEN all the way!

I have fantasic results with mega thick foam!

Edited by Dave-350
  • Like 1

Turn the dial on the top of the foam lance all the way clockwise, then turn it back a touch.

Fill the bottle up with an inch of snowfoam, a squirt of shampoo and the rest with warm water

Because she's worth it!! :teeth:

I got a new Karcher 5.800 a Snow foam lance from Polish Bliss and some of that avalanche stuff

Im currently offshore but cant wait to get home and use it!

Boys and there toys!

Avalanche doesn't foam as well as others but it does shift a lot of dirt - it's more sudsy than foamy - great stuff in terms of performance though.

Fill the bottle up with an inch of snowfoam, a squirt of shampoo and the rest with warm water

Because she's worth it!! :teeth:

I like to think more of the Herbal Essences advert when cleaning my car!

• Like 1

Hahaha great response. To be fair I got some stuff off amazon which had great reviews and was £20 for 5l when I got it the jug wasn't labelled and could have been soap in water for all I know!!! When turning the Nozzle all it seemed to do was alter the angle of spray rather than width??? Ive read places that it depends alot on the type of snow foam you get

Hahaha great response. To be fair I got some stuff off amazon which had great reviews and was £20 for 5l when I got it the jug wasn't labelled and could have been soap in water for all I know!!! When turning the Nozzle all it seemed to do was alter the angle of spray rather than width??? Ive read places that it depends alot on the type of snow foam you get

Pop me a PM, I will tell you the stuff I use. I've used it all in the past and the setup I have atm is brilliant!

When I get home ill write down all the agents I use.

The snow foam makes a difference of course, but it also helps putting a drop of shampoo in to the bottle.

I use Megs' new shampoo, its lime green. Don't use the Gold class its @*!#. But the NXT shampoo is a great cleaning/foaming shampoo too!

The snow foam I use is Valet Pro snow foam.

I'd like a snow foam lance, do you need a presseure washer or is there one's that you can use with a garden hose. Also how much are they?

Yes ideally you need a pressure washer. Ideally again, you need a karcher or check to see what fitments are available for the foam lances.

adaptors.jpg

You can get a foam lance that works on a garden hose, but I dont know if its any good.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/washing-and-drying/super-spray-hose-end-sprayer/prod_335.html

http://www.cleanyour...s/prod_371.html

Edited by Dave-350

I'd like a snow foam lance, do you need a presseure washer or is there one's that you can use with a garden hose. Also how much are they?

Yes ideally you need a pressure washer. Ideally again, you need a karcher or check to see what fitments are available for the foam lances.

adaptors.jpg

You can get a foam lance that works on a garden hose, but I dont know if its any good.

http://www.cleanyour...r/prod_335.html

http://www.cleanyour...s/prod_371.html

Thanks Dave, ive got a karcher pressure washer but its a pain puling it out every time i wash the car. I'll have a look at the others. :)