Any one got these fitted??

Zeds dead.

I stumbled apon these rear light covers today and was wondering if any one actually had these already fitted to there Z that they would be kind enough to post a descent picture of it. The pics on the website are pretty shite. They are around $100 delivered but need spraying and potentially could look good but would like to see a rear view first.

thanks

http://www.octanemotorsports.com/03-07-04-05-06-nissan-350z-001-tail-light-covers-p-17836.html

• 4 months later...

I'm guessing that the width of those would match the width of the indicator clusters which could tie up with the rear up nicely. It might look ok it is just a shame that the panel lines stand out so much against the right angled panel line. I'd be more worried about how it looks from the side square on than from the rear

If you had a black 350z then you could mask off a similar strip and then heavy tint the rest of it to get this effect.

Here is another pic....think it looks worse thant the silver one, might just be the reflection though.

taillighttrim.jpg