Help ! Boot fit, adjustment ?

RobPhoboS

Hey guys,

I thought I'd post this up here in the dire hope someone can help myself and Bennett.

We did a boot swap this afternoon, however, neither of our boots actually sit flush at the hinge end. Also when you press the release button it fires up about 5 inches very enthusiastically :lol:

We basically ran out of time/light to make any adjustments but I'm hoping someone here knows what to do as I don't want it jutting out either side of the roof (photo coming in a moment).

Over to you guys :surrender:

(MY GOD the boot is heavy, especially when poncing around trying to fit everything, sheesh)

you have probibly put the lower strut bracket the wrong way round. try turning it the oposite way. there is about a 10mm difference in total length of thr struts when the wrong way. this then strains the top edge of the boot so that it doesnt sit flush with the roof line

• Like 1

:clap: 10:30 on a Saturday night!! How cool is that? :thumbs:

:lol:

I had planned on heading into guildford tonight, the ladies can wait until next week now :D

What your not going to chat ladies up talking about your problems with you boot ;)

Good job on sorting the boot out though!

• Like 1