New Time Buyer

jake1991jake

Also consider costs of running the car. OK, so you may be able to afford to buy the car, tax it and even insure it, but will you be able to run it?

im pretty sure i can handle the cost of running it :wink: im partners with a few other websites so i have about £4300 coming in every month :) and yeah im young i dont spend alot i use about 400 a month :lol: and im a medical student, so i wont be driving alot and party on weekends. insurance im sure i can take care off im just worried about the mods im "Legally" allowed to do, i want to eventually tune the car up, and drop a turbo in and lower it about 6 inches, i know im going to have problems with that latter on tho because police don't care how low the car is if its not factory they write a dam ticket for it (happened to my mate last weekend) and he only dropped his evo 3inches.

My Budget for the car is £13,000 i dont want to go over it :) is it enough for a decent z ?

Sounds like you have more than enough money to buy a Z :). Mods aren't a problem if you can afford the insurance, go with a broker but your age might be a problem. DON'T get in trouble with the police for any reason though, if you end up with any kind of conviction your have to declare it on you GMC record (which in turn is available to the wider public) when you qualify from medical school, and that is enough to ensure your never get on a decent training rotation.

Edited by gangzoom

for 13k you can get 2 350z's. if it was me i'd save another 2k and get the 370z. they've ironed out a lot of the weaknesses from the 350, it handles better, thesyncro gear box is better, the interior is better. the engine is better, it has more power, and it already has a lot of mods available. just go browse tarmac sportz.

Also consider costs of running the car. OK, so you may be able to afford to buy the car, tax it and even insure it, but will you be able to run it?

im pretty sure i can handle the cost of running it :wink: im partners with a few other websites so i have about £4300 coming in every month :) and yeah im young i dont spend alot i use about 400 a month :lol: and im a medical student, so i wont be driving alot and party on weekends. insurance im sure i can take care off im just worried about the mods im "Legally" allowed to do, i want to eventually tune the car up, and drop a turbo in and lower it about 6 inches, i know im going to have problems with that latter on tho because police don't care how low the car is if its not factory they write a dam ticket for it (happened to my mate last weekend) and he only dropped his evo 3inches.

My Budget for the car is £13,000 i dont want to go over it :) is it enough for a decent z ?

Thats plenty. My minter 2007 313 Roadster was up for that price at a garage a few months back.

The running costs of mine came to £1200+ a month. The biggest thing for me was depreciation which came to £600 a month and fuel which was about £450 a month for my miles.

I wouldnt worry about mods just yet. If you get a 313 the engine is as highly tuned as Nissan could get it and without spending a lot of money you wont get much more power out of it. Also the 313HR engine is the strongest one for tuning, so if you want to turbo or supercharge later on you`ll have the right car to do it on.

Why wait till August ? Youve got £13k.....£4300 a month coming in, 400 quid a month going out, leaving you £3900 a month ! Get it now..........slightly cheaper this time of year to buy one..............HAPPY DAYS

Am i the only one thinking 'a budget of £13,000 with an income of £4300 a month'....... :wacko:

I did find it odd someone just...declaring their income but meh, if so good on ya'.. but at that coming in, I'd be looking elsewhere bar' a Zed unless your not into big spending lol (thats like £52K a year...after tax so god knows what your income before it could be lol) And by chance I've looked at a magazine sitting... you know you could afford a monthly amount for a Gallardo don't you or a GTR....?... and still have ££££'s left lol I'm verging on Ian/Spoonys thoughts lol Sorry! :blush::shrug: ... I hope I'm wrong B)

Am i the only one thinking 'a budget of £13,000 with an income of £4300 a month'....... :wacko:

I did find it odd someone just...declaring their income but meh, if so good on ya'.. but at that coming in, I'd be looking elsewhere bar' a Zed unless your not into big spending lol (thats like £52K a year...after tax so god knows what your income before it could be lol) And by chance I've looked at a magazine sitting... you know you could afford a monthly amount for a Gallardo don't you or a GTR....?... and still have ££££'s left lol I'm verging on Ian/Spoonys thoughts lol Sorry! :blush::shrug: ... I hope I'm wrong B)

+1 Does seem strange !