Tein S-Tech 17/15mm Lowering Springs

14N

Hi All,

As per title, I'm after a set of Tein S-Tech lowering springs (the 17mm / 15mm ones).

I know I can get a new set from Camskill for £130, I just thought I'd try here first to see if anyone had a set they weren't using.

Cheers, Ian :thumbs:

• 2 months later...

Aftert fitting the new wheels and now having an even bigger arch gap, I'm now after some Tein springs more than ever!

Thought I'd try one last time here before buying new, to see if anyone had a set they no longer wanted, or were planning on removing for coilovers etc etc.

Anyone? :shrug:

Cheers, Ian :thumbs:

• Like 1

Yeah I saw those Ad. Bit strange as there are other Demon Tweaks outlet sellers selling them for a higher price. In the ad you've linked to, it doesn't mention the lowering measurements, and in the other Demon Tweaks ads it states 30mm front 15mm rear.

But on another ad (not DT), it states 17mm front, 15mm rear. There doesn't seem to be any consistency in measurements - however the part number appear to be the same in all ads - SKP24-AVB00. I'm muckin fuddled. :shrug:

A 30mm drop would be too much for me.

Yeah I saw those Ad. Bit strange as there are other Demon Tweaks outlet sellers selling them for a higher price. In the ad you've linked to, it doesn't mention the lowering measurements, and in the other Demon Tweaks ads it states 30mm front 15mm rear.

But on another ad (not DT), it states 17mm front, 15mm rear. There doesn't seem to be any consistency in measurements - however the part number appear to be the same in all ads - SKP24-AVB00. I'm muckin fuddled. :shrug:

A 30mm drop would be too much for me.

That's the official DT outlet page bud and Teins for the 350 only come in 17/15 so it couldn't be anything else.

They just won't be in the original packaging or it will be 'soiled'. But to be honest who keeps the packaging anyway!

I think second hand they would go for around 100 so for 20 extra new with free delivery it's well worth it IMO!

Now I have put them on the forum someone else might snap them up....sorry!

My thoughts exactly Adam. I figure a good price for a decent used set would be around £100, so £121 for a new set is a bit of a no brainer.

Only one part number is listed on Tein's site and that's the one above which gives the 15/17mm.

I've just ordered me a set :)

Cheers guys :thumbs:

• Like 1

I don't know if they've improved them over the years but I had them on my last Zed and the ride was sooooo hard!!

strange, my ride with teins is pretty much near stock.

also beware that there are a lot of fake teins floating about.

I don't know if they've improved them over the years but I had them on my last Zed and the ride was sooooo hard!!

I got mine from Demon Tweeks years ago, as I say they may have changed them but mine were awful. The Eibachs are so much better in terms of ride quality even they are a fair bit lower.

I got mine from Demon Tweeks years ago, as I say they may have changed them but mine were awful. The Eibachs are so much better in terms of ride quality even they are a fair bit lower.

30mm to be exact.

The Teins do have a harder spring rate but on paper they aren't too different.

My Z came with the Teins on already so can't comment properly unfortunately :(

But I won't be driving on paper :p

Just had an email from Demon Tweaks - my springs have been despatched. Excited :):teeth:

But I won't be driving on paper :p

Just had an email from Demon Tweaks - my springs have been despatched. Excited :):teeth:

Let me know what you think ride wise as I was going to order some but if they are harsher then the elbachs I will go lower.