Pioneer AVH-8400BT

ChristopherJames

FOR SALE.

My Pioneer AVH-8400BT Stereo from the Zed now that it has sold.

I have the wiring loom to connect to the Zed and also the Pioneer steering control loom

(I never had this in with this unit but did with my last Pioneer unit so not 100% sure it works with this unit).

Its a brilliant unit, and only selling due to the sale of my Nissan and the possible purchase of a car with a single din space.

I paid £450 (brand new) six months ago so should still have manufactures warranty.

Looking for £350 ONO + Delivery which I should imagine will be around £10.

for more details please visit;

http://www.pioneer.eu/uk/products/25/109/281/AVH-8400BT/page.html

Quick overview:

• Parrot Bluetooth module for hands-free calls: it saves up to 1000 contacts (microphone included). Plus audio streaming
  • Your music and film collection in almost every popular format, including SD, DVD, MP3, WMA, AAC, JPEG, MP4 and DivX
  • Aux In SD card and USB input so you can easily connect your iPod, iPhone or other devices
  • fully detachable front panel prevents theft
  • 3 hi-volt RCA pre-outs, so you can boost your in-car set-up with additional amps, subs and speakers
  • 8-band graphic equaliser and crossover function let you match your device to the acoustics of your car
  • Personalise the main menu items, background image and button illumination (from a choice of 210k colours)
  • Expand your system with our optional AVIC-F220 hideaway gps unit for stress-free route guidance across Europe

Have approved it but it may be an idea to get some pics up of the item with your username on ASAP especially of the face. I am slightly interested in it myself.

Why do we need to know what the OP looks like :shrug:

Not really fair as if he is a bit of a munter it might put people off..... Although I am sure he isn't :console:

Yes that's why I dropped the price.

I didn't realise it had gone down in the sales but I checked and realised it has dropped to £350 and this is the only reason for me dropping the price, I don't want to rip anyone off.

The unit is only 6months old though and does come with loom adaptor.

Sounds like your trying to chat me up Dave ;-)

• 4 weeks later...