Price fixing

Z-monster

And what about the monopolies commission? :D

Haha yes they are an oversight committee - but like OFCOM or whatever :) like a croupier at a black jack table though they have to stick at 17 or over, they are not making decisions based on personal judgement but set rules.

Royal Mail...the great thing about economics is that there are great theories which work 99% of the time but there will be exceptions! But mostly, it works!

In December 2009 I purchased an 18 month old Pathfinder Adventura from Crystals of Grantham.

I got it at a very good price of £11k as it had 36000 miles on and was ex lease hire.

It was not perfect and had a few little marks on it but I soon had it looking like new.

In March 2011 I chopped it in against my 1st 2009 Zed with WLMG and got £13k for it!

reason being the annual average milage is now not 10000 but 18,000 miles added to the fact that it was immaculate

both in and out.

The bottom line is that keeping your car in good condition will aid the resale as being a buyers market they can afford to bide there time and seek out the best vehicle for there money as we all do:)

I think poundland should be investigated as their prices have been fixed for years :dry:

:lol:

Quite right Dave, BTW how much is that?

Ahhh another favourite game, asking staff in poundland how much stuff is...

"How much is this?"

"A pound"

"Thanks, how much if I buy 3?"

"3 pounds"

"Thanks, what about if I buy 5?"

"5 pounds"

Continue until a - you get bored or b - you get abuse :lol:

I think poundland should be investigated as their prices have been fixed for years :dry:

:lol:

Quite right Dave, BTW how much is that?

Ahhh another favourite game, asking staff in poundland how much stuff is...

"How much is this?"

"A pound"

"Thanks, how much if I buy 3?"

"3 pounds"

"Thanks, what about if I buy 5?"

"5 pounds"

Continue until a - you get bored or b - you get abuse :lol:

The Poundland round this way has developed it's own game along these lines; there's posters up outside advertising "£2 off". I really should investigate how much money I can make by shopping there.