Performance cars under 10k

wanted

I tend to get through alot of cars. I get bored very quickly, but I also don't like to throw thousands at a car modding it just to lose out come sale time. I have had alot of performance cars and alot of normal cars.

just in the last 18 months iv'e had, 2003 Honda civic type r, 2004Saab 93 turbo(modded), evo8 (400bhp), and the zed 2003 uk gt.

Over the last few years ive has 5 Subarus, a few family cars and a few inbetween :D

So what's around that's worth having in the future that is under 10k? When i get bored i tend to go back to a car i had previous but a better or more heavily modded version, but i'm sure there are performance cars out there that i overlook or just don't come to mind.

Lets hear some suggestions :)

Edited by wanted

s2k, e35 m3 evo, e46 m6, e39 m5, supra, evo, scooby, 650i, e55 amg w210, audi s4 etc etc.

sk2 not for me, e35 m3 evo too old, e46 m6 I havent looked at one so i'll have nosey, supra too old. scooby had loads, 650i too old, e55 amg old mans car, audi s4 wife has an audi a4 so don't want 2

I bought a 645ci Convertible few months back - LOVE IT!

It's not made to be a 'performance' car...it's much more of a luxury/GT car. For that reason I don't think it will suit your needs!

Pics below (these pics are from when I first bought it - since then I've given her a nice detail inside and out!):

20121018_175951edited.jpg

20121018_180208edited.jpg

20121018_175943edited.jpg

20121018_180009edited.jpg

20121018_180157edited.jpg

Edited by HassanZ

HASSAN! How you doing?

Very very very nice car man LOVE IT!

Yes Yes brother! I'm good thanks how about yourself?

Are you on Facebook? PM me your username if you are. Been really busy, ain't been on here much!

Thanks bro, ended up getting what I originally wanted in the end after all that contemplating haha! Thought you knew about this?

Golf r32?

Thought about these as they are starting to come down in price, just a bit reluctant as power is not that great. I do like the look of them though.

jsguar XKR :lol:

I was goingto say similar to dblock to be honest.

maybe monaro, vx220, elise,

Monaro is an interesting one, would like a drive in one first. I've got a bit of a soft spot for the exige so i would feel like i was settling for second best with the elise.

I bought a 645ci Convertible few months back - LOVE IT!

It's not made to be a 'performance' car...it's much more of a luxury/GT car. For that reason I don't think it will suit your needs!

Pics below (these pics are from when I first bought it - since then I've given her a nice detail inside and out!):

20121018_175951edited.jpg

20121018_180208edited.jpg

20121018_175943edited.jpg

20121018_180009edited.jpg

20121018_180157edited.jpg

I'm up for a gt car not just outright performance. As i said earlier i will definitely have a look at these when the time comes.

Some good suggestions here, keep them coming. I just want to add that i'm not one of the more financially well off, i've worked my way up with each car and spent alot of time saving, hence the reason i wouldn't just turbo/supercharge the zed as it's too much money to lose for me. I'm just a genuine petrolhead who likes cars in general. Every car i've owned i've enjoyed it for what it is. My current car, the 350z came up on the off chance, and after coming out of a 400bhp evo8 i can honestly say it is a very good car and i'm glad i bought it. It's not the fastest thing on the road but it is a very good engine/chasis. it's been a while since i've owned a standard car that i can say that about.

07 onwards Cupra R

I've got a bit of a love/hate relationship with fwd cars. Once the cold/rain is here they do my head in with understeer/wheelspin, but with more and more capable/powerful cars coming along in budget they are worth a second look.