Woo hoo! Got a milltek!

scubapics

Got a milltek on the car on Saturday. Thanks Kevin (bsled). Also got it fitted at the cougarstore. Thanks chaps.

Sounds grrrreeeeeaaaatttt!

Also got it added to my admiral insurance at not extra cost! Thanks Admiral India call centre computers for crashing! I asked about the premium increase, he said the computer just crashed and he would waive the admin charge. Mind you I renew in March so I guess it will start to hurt then. Especially when I add a plenum spacer, Berks HFCs and an up rev remap.

Edited by scubapics

Got a milltek on the car on Saturday. Thanks Kevin (bsled). Also got it fitted at the cougarstore. Thanks chaps.

Sounds grrrreeeeeaaaatttt!

Also got it added to my admiral insurance at not extra cost! Thanks Admiral India call centre computers for crashing! I asked about the premium increase, he said the computers just crashed and he would waive the admin charge. Mind you in renew in March so I guess it will start to hurt then. Especially when I add a plenum spacer, Berks HFCs and an up rev remap.

Time to shop around in March then, and welcome to Milltek world, Berks HFC's finish it off really well with the plenum spacer and uprev :thumbs: I think you'll be pleased :thumbs:

That could also partly be because of the sex discrimination ruling has now come into effect, could bring premiums down slightly for men.

Admiral don't cover remaps, or they didn't in September when I was renewing.

get the quote first then add the exhaust, if it has no performance gain and is classed as a replacement system they won't load your premium. same with most mods. if it makes no difference to performance they usually don't increase premium. unless its a visual change which makes the car more thievable.

get the quote first then add the exhaust, if it has no performance gain and is classed as a replacement system they won't load your premium. same with most mods. if it makes no difference to performance they usually don't increase premium. unless its a visual change which makes the car more thievable.

Not all insurers, privilidge for example accepted an exhaust on a zed made no difference to performance but wanted £200 extra to add it to the policy ..... They just didn't like mods I guess