Always....ALWAYS carry a bottle of water....

AMT

So what you keep the bottle in the car? so what happens when the doors freeze shut?

+1 had this happen last night -4 at 3:30am leaving work well i would leave if i could get in the car :surrender:

This is a problem that seems specific to the Zed. I've had loads of cars and never had a car door freeze solid before. The Zed freezes up far too easily.

Pete

So what you keep the bottle in the car? so what happens when the doors freeze shut?

+1 had this happen last night -4 at 3:30am leaving work well i would leave if i could get in the car :surrender:

This is a problem that seems specific to the Zed. I've had loads of cars and never had a car door freeze solid before. The Zed freezes up far too easily.

Pete

Time to Gummi Pfledge them seals Pete. (or drive over here for breaky and I'll lend you some) But it's probably cheaper to buy some. :lol:

http://www.perfectly...tick-1242-p.asp

Time to Gummi Pfledge them seals Pete. (or drive over here for breaky and I'll lend you some) But it's probably cheaper to buy some. :lol:

http://www.perfectly...tick-1242-p.asp

Yup, I was out doing the van a few weekends ago. Fair bit more rubber than the Zed, but works a treat.

I also find on the Zed that the window guide/seal (flocked bit at the bottom of the window) would stick on the 350z. When this happens and you have no luke warm water, just use a credit card to slide along and break the bond to the window and it will drop as normal :thumbs:

I find rubbing my face on the windscreen helps, if it's really frosty I normally just rub a stripe off at the height that my eyes will be looking out.

Window licker :lol:

I wouldn't want to mislead potential face wipers SMD, I don't lick the ice off. I use my CHEEK. I did try licking the ice off but my tongue got stuck to the windscreen and I spent the morning stuck to the car and was late to work.

• Like 1

I find rubbing my face on the windscreen helps, if it's really frosty I normally just rub a stripe off at the height that my eyes will be looking out.

Window licker :lol:

I wouldn't want to mislead potential face wipers SMD, I don't lick the ice off. I use my CHEEK. I did try licking the ice off but my tongue got stuck to the windscreen and I spent the morning stuck to the car and was late to work.

Glad you sorted that one out for us, wouldn't want you looking silly or anything :lol:

don't spray copious amounts of de-icer, just a little spray and a cloth (jeyes cloth is what I use) and then wipe the residual fluid over all your windows and it doesn't leave any gunk on the screen and works very quick. Front heated screen seems to warm up quite quick, but nowhere as quick as my old Ford Puma did.