Best Zed in UK no kidding.

4RE Leather

Apart from it being the wrong time of year I think it's a half decent ad... What's wrong with bigging up the car and it's colour :shrug:

Because a good car ad should be objective and factual not subjective :shrug: 'best colour' is not in anyway factual.

Apart from it being the wrong time of year I think it's a half decent ad... What's wrong with bigging up the car and it's colour :shrug:

Because a good car ad should be objective and factual not subjective :shrug: 'best colour' is not in anyway factual.

It would be factual if he just added 'in my opinion' job done. :p

think its a a fair point if the vendor wishes to use the fact that it is one of the last 350's as a selling point however has scored an own goal by poor choice of words/phrases. Even a bit of tongue in cheek "if Carlsberg made a zed, probably...." might have worked better. Has opened the ad up to poss. ridicule but on the other hand theres more of us that know about it now than before!

i have a similar car but in no way would i describe it as the best colour (i had to compromise somewhere). As for the best spec., many of those last run out zeds had the spec upped to include GT4 alloys, alezan, parking sensors etc. (on top of the sat nav hes mentioned) to help shift them which that car doesn't and would be a "dealbreaker" for me.

Most of those 09 Zed's are actually Irish imports. Lookers in Chester had a load of them late in 2008 for £22.5k.

Pete

dont think those were HR's though

I just detest the adverts that contain lots of 'This is the best blah blah blah' or 'Everyone says that this car blah blah blah' - when people are relying on that to sell their car, they have little to sell. Just makes me visualise the seller, as some guy that spouts nonsense and annoys me. Adverts that literally say here is my car and heres the spec, if its a good spec, it sells itself. If thats such a good car and immaculately clean and moreso than any other Zed in the UK, thats the selling point, so take some better pictures to prove it instead of the shoddy effort he has on there at the moment. It being the 'best colour' according to no one in particular is just pointless and makes me think I am dealing with an imbecile.

/endrant :lol:

Most of those 09 Zed's are actually Irish imports. Lookers in Chester had a load of them late in 2008 for £22.5k.

Pete

dont think those were HR's though

That only applies to the Irish imported roadsters. The coupe's were 313's, although many of them had GT4 wheels.

Although I've never seen one myself other members on here have spotted a few on 10 reg plates.

Pete

I just detest the adverts that contain lots of 'This is the best blah blah blah' or 'Everyone says that this car blah blah blah' - when people are relying on that to sell their car, they have little to sell. Just makes me visualise the seller, as some guy that spouts nonsense and annoys me. Adverts that literally say here is my car and heres the spec, if its a good spec, it sells itself. If thats such a good car and immaculately clean and moreso than any other Zed in the UK, thats the selling point, so take some better pictures to prove it instead of the shoddy effort he has on there at the moment. It being the 'best colour' according to no one in particular is just pointless and makes me think I am dealing with an imbecile.

/endrant :lol:

Wow, someone needs a chill pill :p