plz help: clear rear clusters

Zeds dead.

Hi, I have been checking other post's but am unable to find the answer to my question. I have a 2006 350z uk model and want the clear clusters like daves that are on ebay from the US, my issue is that the bulbs used in my car for the indicators, fog and reverse are not like the ones i can see on the rear of his. I have the big bulbs. what is it i need to do to ensure that these clusters will fit my Z and still remain road legal with fog and reverse on the correct side using the types of bulbs dave has. Are the bulbs all the same but different colours and will i need to modify my wiring to take these bulbs? If someone could explain this in 'stupid' for me it would be appreciated along with a parts list i may require and the best place to get them from. Thanks in advance Jason

278798_177444859056353_2134119684_o.jpg

I've got these too, Dave and I got them at the same time. If I've understood you correctly, I think you are getting a bit confused, those clear clusters are supplied WITHOUT bulbs, what you can see is the holes for the bulbs. Your existing bulb holders and bulbs will fit these. Hope that helps :)

• Like 1

Thanks. all i really needed to know was if my blulbs would fit this and clearly they do, so when you fitted them did they require any modding what so ever and the reverse is still on the left and fog on the right? because its from US are the fitments the same for the bulbs on the correct side?

Edited by Zeds dead.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

You could give this a go. They're from Taiwan - http://www.350z-uk.c...ight-by-carlab/

Depending on whether or not they're still accepting group buys, the cost was £103 (see post 21), else it's somewhere around £125. I've ordered myself a pair of smoked versions - they're on the way so fingers crossed all goes well. :)

*EDIT* The product in this video seems to be the same, and shows it in action -

Edited by Hodaka

• 2 weeks later...