Heads up - 370 wheels do bubble

Ebized

No, warranty is over but that said all 4 wheels have stone chips* and nut removal marks so I am already thinking about a refurb next year and given the matching colour problems I'm going to have them painted. Colour yet to be decided but will be similar to OEM.

* The 370 wheels are certainly more prone to stone chips than the 350 rays as the design clearly means stones get thrashed aound in the spokes before they 'escape'.

Couple of stone chips on mine, plus black'ish stains :surrender: and a few scratches I have no idea about how they got there. And I've only done 5,000 mile.

With the roads I play on, I'll refurb before I sell. :blush: (if I don't write it off first)

No, warranty is over but that said all 4 wheels have stone chips* and nut removal marks so I am already thinking about a refurb next year and given the matching colour problems I'm going to have them painted. Colour yet to be decided but will be similar to OEM.

* The 370 wheels are certainly more prone to stone chips than the 350 rays as the design clearly means stones get thrashed aound in the spokes before they 'escape'.

I guess that's why the calipers are also prone to chips. Noticed a nasty chip on one of my rear calipers last week, but managed to get rid of it with a red stone chip kit from Halfords. The red I chose was initially a bit too bright. But mixing in a bit of the darker red primer, it turned out to be great match.