Cobra Sport Exhausts plus free stubby & decal

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi all

It's well over a year when Tarmac Sportz became the first traders to introduce Cobra Sport exhausts to the 350z uk forum.

For any new or old members looking to upgrade from OEM on a budget this is a great system with limited lifetime warranty and you will also get a free stubby and Tarmac Sportz decal, if you want added noise I will also offer a JWT Pop charger for £115 in conjunction with the Cobra Exhaust.

350zCOBRAEXHAUST.jpg

350ZCOBRATIPS.jpg

350ZCOBRAYPIPE.jpg

Cobra Pricing:

Resonated System £425 (£540 with Popcharger)

Unresonated System £395 (£510 with Popcharger)

Y-Pipe £199

Video of Humpy's is in here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60920-tarmac-sportz-customer-exhaust-videos-thread/

Any questions give me a shout

Chris

Edited by Tarmac

Remember my neighbour with the X5 - asked him whether he'd bought something from you yet - he said he's gonna get christmas out of the way and then go for it - so looks like you're still in with a shout

• 2 months later...

Can recommend one of these, few years old on mine now but sounds good, think muted french horn , still polishes up a treat as well so looks good from behind.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Tarmac

Not long bought a Zed so bit of a newbie but have just found out after a bit of a track day my mid section has snapped. So thinking of replacing the back box while I'm at it. So just wondering are you still doing this deal as love the sound of the Induction Kit too? Will probably be looking at non-resonated system I think

Thanks

Shaun