Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta (for the 370)

ioneabee

available on camskill :thumbs:

PM Ebized, he has them on the 370 and rates them highly :thumbs:

For the price (around £760 for a set in Sept 2011), I have found them excellent and very predictable with the TC off, noting the other thread currently running :lol:

Like glrnet, I had understood they were being discontinued. Seeing a set MPSS for the 370 can be had for under a grand now that is likely to be my next choice. ;)

ah, yes - so add 555 miles round trip and 10.5 hours driving time (in a straight dash up the M4, round london and back again) at say £150 for fuel + time :lol:

I'll also need a new set of tyres by the time I get back home again :lol::blush:

• 3 months later...

Having hunted around a little and giving the local garages the choice between PSS and the Vreds - the vreds being very difficult to get hold of, but some are managing it - spoke a 2nd time to one garage, who gave a great price on the vreds, just to confirm it - i then had a phone call the next day saying they were in and ready for me :wacko: (don't recall actually saying "yup - get them ordered" ???)

However, at just over £800 for the 4 I think thats pretty good - so will be getting them fitted in about a fortnight or so - told them hang on as I felt I still had about a thousand miles left in the Bridgestones (just)

Got a full set of these on mine & very impressed, also had them on previous 3.0 gtv, your lucky still available, as mentioned above thou, not that long lasting

• 2 months later...

How does that song go..........."slip sliding away............" :blush:

4 new boots now fitted

as others have said amazed at the difference - tyre noise virtually gone and no tramlining either :D