welcome and import advise

hey all, been browsing the site for a while and now im looking at buying a 350 so thought i would be best to register and get some more knowledge and advise.

im currently considering buying one but its an import so im kinda unsure if this is gonna create issues with tax, parts insurance etc. the car is up for sale at esp cars in nottingham. to my untrained eye it looks to be a good purchase (lacks the rays but can get past that) its just the import side im unsure about.

any advise welcome

keiran

Have a search, there is a section on imports.

parts=same,tax=same(in most cases, dvla tried to tax me more since it was imported after 2006 but managed to inform them its a 2003 car so pay what UK cars pay).

insurance aint much more(for me with admiral)

All imports have different spec, best to search and ask what brakes etc the car has. :)

Have a search, there is a section on imports.

parts=same,tax=same(in most cases, dvla tried to tax me more since it was imported after 2006 but managed to inform them its a 2003 car so pay what UK cars pay).

insurance aint much more(for me with admiral)

All imports have different spec, best to search and ask what brakes etc the car has. :)

+1 and :welcome: