jdm battery

nissan350z5660

Hi guys got an 02 import and that batterys gone does anyome know were i can get one thanks

Online is your best bet TBH as most people dont stock ones for the JDM with the different terminals. If you want to stick with JDM I cant remember what size it was but I changed mine for a uk battery which was a 005L but you need to swap over to UK terminals aswell.

• 1 month later...

I use a FISCH F068 with 550CCA and 70Ah from these guys http://www.countybatteryservices.co.uk/delivery

Also fitted thinner terminal post adapters over the battery posts, but ask the company if they can build a battery for you with the JDM sizes instead.

The Nissan USA literature states 550CCA as standard. I once had one of those 330CCA thin batteries fitted and that was a big mistake during winter months. Go big!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi guys got an 02 import and that batterys gone does anyome know were i can get one thanks

Online is your best bet TBH as most people dont stock ones for the JDM with the different terminals. If you want to stick with JDM I cant remember what size it was but I changed mine for a uk battery which was a 005L but you need to swap over to UK terminals aswell.

Hey Dblock

Quick query any reason why you switched to UK battery? and the 005L the same size as jdm one?

Saskhi

Hey Dblock

Quick query any reason why you switched to UK battery? and the 005L the same size as jdm one?

Saskhi

I switched because at the time it was being left for short periods of time and it kept dieing. I know the battery was on its way out but it felt like it used to crank over and no more.

Also the UK battery was same price as JDM, better availability, bigger much much bigger. My JDM was 330cca and this one is about 5-600cca I'm sure so, The 005L is a UK sized battery. I needed to switch the battery terminals but thats it. Also if the JDM battery lost say 50% of its charge then it would struggle where as now the battery seems to last for ages!