Where to buy the essentials for a proper clean

wizurd

Hi,

I've been having a look around on here at the suggestions on how to clean a car properly and i've been looking at various sites to get all the bits from.

Basically i've got a list of things i need:

buckets (with sieves preferably)

wash mits

microfibre cloths

drying towel

wheel brush

car shampoo

polish

wax

(already got a clay bar thanks to previous owner)

wheel cleaner

and probably some other stuff that i've forgotten for now lol

But can someone point me in the direction of the best place to get all this at the best price.

Thanks

You'll get a better idea of good products searching detailing world, I've just recently started detailing my car, but my current preferences are:

wash mits - Yeti's Fist... it's a pain having to comb your wash mit but it's lovely.

microfibre cloths - Depends what they're for, the dodo juice supernatural white ones are great for removing wax/finishing, get plenty of cheapish ones as well for other tasks.

drying towel - i4detailing uber yellow, get a couple and look after them, washing them after every use with your microfibers using non-bio on a low temp

car shampoo - Meguiars soft wash gel

polish - I haven't polished my car yet (Tim@Envy's been going it) but I'll probably use Auto glym SRP or mezerna stuff.

wax - Dodo juice supernatural, the supernatural foam finger applicators are good for applicating

wheel cleaner - Meguiars Hot wheel, the endurance tyre gel is good as well.

Don't forget exhaust polish, glass stuff, quick detailer, clay lube (if you haven't got some with the clay bar), snow foam... and then there's the inside to think about.

Tim@Envy and i4detailing are good, Opie oils can be good for some stuff like the yeti's fist.