FULL CAR RESPRAY

Zedrush

Im thinking of getting a full respray on my car, in metallic black, how much should I save for this? thinking black as have red leather and want carbon fibre hood :wacko:

RED LEATHER ?? any pics ?? :)

Yeh I posted up pics in a previous post along with my veilside full wide arch kit, did you not see the custom trim?

Im thinking of getting a full respray on my car, in metallic black, how much should I save for this? thinking black as have red leather and want carbon fibre hood :wacko:

Yeh I posted up pics in a previous post along with my veilside full wide arch kit, did you not see the custom trim?

OOppps must have missed that :blush:

,edit> found 'em.... yes nice :thumbs:

OOppps must have missed that :blush:

,edit> found 'em.... yes nice :thumbs:

just uploading the pics here too, did not get black to begin with as bought this car second hand, still fairly new only done 17,000 miles when bought, is a 55 plate, :thumbs:

Does the respray include your kit too? because if so i think you would be looking at £3k +.

to be honest you can make it as cheap as you like but you will compromise on quality! we have a body shop down here that will do a full respray for £800 to £1000, its good but does not include inside the doors or engine bay and seals are all left on....so quite messy!! :wacko::wacko:

You get what you pay for ;)

exactly !

that is including fitting and spraying the kit - all removable panels are coming off along with all the rubber plus auto glass to come and remove all the glass, so it should be a top quality job :thumbs: