Coilover suggestions

smudgedon

We have the MeisterR Zeta-S also, and there is £100 off for 350Z members. :)

We will also have front / rear camber arms in stock shortly.

The front can be useful, but there are adjustments in the rear camber so it is fine if you aren't going super low.

Can you pm me some prices and specs please :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've had BC's on a previous car and I loved them. Definitely considering them for my zed now. A friend of mine has some HSD's on his MX5 and they look really well made too! They are 'true' coil over on the rear of the zed though so not sure how that affects things handling wise. Driftworks do interest free finance on HSD's for those of us with pretty desperate looking bank accounts.

Can you pm me some prices and specs please :)

Darren, Wasso and myself all run these. For the price I'm more than happy with them. :thumbs:

That's correct, very nice suspension. Great setup and ride real nice. Wise investment, without a shadow of any doubt.

BC's available :)

Not fitted to the current Z as it came with a set of used, but mint condition Meisters when I bought it, so I thought i would give them a shot first.

Will be going with BC's over the winter> for the money, they are excellent

feel free to get in touch :)

Depending on what you are looking for, we have the Zeta-S and Zeta-R.

The Zeta-S use the standard OEM inboard springs setup, and works well as an all rounder.

The Zeta-R change the rear setup to an "True Coilovers" design.

This allow a bit more control in the rear as it is much easier to change springs to the rate that you want.

Also give the option of removing the spring bucket for a adjustable toe arm.

The 350Z suspension is actually very long standard, so ride height adjustments will not be a problem.

We design our suspension with a bit softer low speed valving to give a more compliant and comfortable ride.

But we have enough damping adjustments build in so you can stiffen the chassis up for those occasional track days.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, I have both in stock at the moment. :)