Questions...

Wasso

What's happening with the old garage functionality? Is it now gone dead and buried, or will it eventually come across?

Donate....?

Both items I raised in the test environment.

I will be making a donation within the coming months related to the BERK Intakes etc.

Unfortunately the old garage functionality was a bit hit and miss, and caused a lot of issues with the last software. We will look to put one in here if possible, though it may take a while.

The donate button we should be looking to add back in, but at present its a bit of a decision where to put it. Im thinking a block of useful items like this and perhaps a member map underneath the birthdays or upcoming events on the main forum view.

Further question, what is the picture limit imposed per post?

I've just tried to update my build thread and the first post contains a large number of photos. So I go to edit and it says picture limit reached.

So..... Looks like I'll need to delete some pics from my post. (To note I'm editing the title)

Ta :thumbs:

Further question, what is the picture limit imposed per post?

I've just tried to update my build thread and the first post contains a large number of photos. So I go to edit and it says picture limit reached.

So..... Looks like I'll need to delete some pics from my post. (To note I'm editing the title)

Ta :thumbs:

Limit on pictures per post now lifted

something i saw recently at huskies was on the Celica GT4 forum, basically photos are put in, and when you want to look at them you click on the revel button and they become visible. the advantage is for those using mobile viewing means can load up pages quicker as no photos to load. and it also means when reading through or people quoting posts you don;t have to stream through hundreds of photos to get to the next post. thought the idea might speed up page loading, and reduce bandwidth. not sure if its possible on this software, but it looked a very useful tool.

something i saw recently at huskies was on the Celica GT4 forum, basically photos are put in, and when you want to look at them you click on the revel button and they become visible. the advantage is for those using mobile viewing means can load up pages quicker as no photos to load. and it also means when reading through or people quoting posts you don;t have to stream through hundreds of photos to get to the next post. thought the idea might speed up page loading, and reduce bandwidth. not sure if its possible on this software, but it looked a very useful tool.

If your hosting the pictures via this forum, that's why it displays a small thumbnail, to speed things up and reduce bandwidth. Photobucket links don't but it does save the forum more bandwidth

even with all the extra play time i had with you guys on here, i'm still finding my feet. i think the biggest advantage would be for mobile views. i must admit though as i don't mobile view the forum much it would be for others to say if its slow to load or not.

even with all the extra play time i had with you guys on here, i'm still finding my feet. i think the biggest advantage would be for mobile views. i must admit though as i don't mobile view the forum much it would be for others to say if its slow to load or not.

I use the mobile version probably 60-70% of the time and this update has made it much easier. Never really noticed re the pictures but I'm always connected to wifi.

That sounds like a good idea.... but I think a lot of photos would not be seen or commented on if they were not visible all the time :shrug: