Hi all

Another new member - i've been lurking the boards but not posted yet.

Picked up my car today - JDM Gunmetal Gray (the fastest colour - may as well join in). Just standard model.

Initial impressions - it's certainly different from my previous Skyline but i'm liking the low down grunt and pull of the engine. Seems more glued to the tarmac too.

Liking it a lot and looks so nice right now sat on my drive.

Yes i know i'll get the thread is useless without pics so next sunny day (could be a while in Scotland) i'll get my camera out.

yeah my skyline was more powerful but to be honest the Z has much more useable power as it's not so on and off being N/A.

I've said i won't mod this one as over 10k on the engine in my Skyline and you know what's it worth come trade in - sweet FA lol

Anyway that's the plan for now - but who knows ??

:welcome: congrats on the zed

unlucky about the primer colour........!! :teeth:

Welcome mate congrats on the Zed best colour, silver is primer GM is just class and apparently scientists have researched that the GM when deflecting the wind actually increases speed a point second quicker than the other colours because the chosen paint molicules actually react blah blah blah blah, yeh was never good at chemistry :blush: enjoy it mate :thumbs:

:welcome: from a fellow GM owner from Scotland :thumbs:

Its a lovely sunny day today (certainly where I live) - get out there and get some pics taken....

Glorious over here in the east too today - spent most of the day washing and polishing the Z. :thumbs:

Oh and :welcome: from another Scottish owner - there's quite a few of us on here now. Time for another meet, guys?

Cheers for all the welcomes :D

Still not had a chance for pics as been recovering from our win at Hampden on Saturday and jet off to Italy first thing tomorrow.

Scotland meet would be nice to catch up with fellow owners - saw a nice GM near Rosyth week ago - not sure of it's a member.