hitting a post on the pavement

se350z

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The most concerning element of this thread to me is why the little dots are missing on most of the letter i's on your posts. Its got me well and truly bamboozled.

ım not ın UK at the moment and yes you are rıght Chesterfield ıts a turkısh locale set on the keyboard as ım ın turkey.

The most concerning element of this thread to me is why the little dots are missing on most of the letter i's on your posts. Its got me well and truly bamboozled.

Thank god it's not just me that noticed that!

I think its a Turkish locale set on the keyboard.

Good guess sir :thumbs:

Thank god it's not just me that noticed that!

I think its a Turkish locale set on the keyboard.

How would you know such a thing?

ı also checked the road on google map to see ıf there ıs cctv on that road. there ıs no cctv ı as far as ı can see ı checked every meter of the road there ıs one camera at the end of the road but lookıng other 2 dırectıons. how ever these cameras turn 360 even thought the camera ıs lookıng the dırectıon ım comıng cant see the post ı hıt because there ıs trees, parked cars and the road ıs not a straıght road ıts bends a bıt. ı thınk someone must of got my number plate and report ıt.

ı also checked the road on google map to see ıf there ıs cctv on that road. there ıs no cctv ı as far as ı can see ı checked every meter of the road there ıs one camera at the end of the road but lookıng other 2 dırectıons. how ever these cameras turn 360 even thought the camera ıs lookıng the dırectıon ım comıng cant see the post ı hıt because there ıs trees, parked cars and the road ıs not a straıght road ıts bends a bıt. ı thınk someone must of got my number plate and report ıt.

I mean this in the nicest possible way..... if someone drove into a lampost on my street, I would prob report it aswell.

I mean this in the nicest possible way..... if someone drove into a lampost on my street, I would prob report it aswell.

I would imagine it happens quite regularly in your neck of the woods? :p

I would imagine it happens quite regularly in your neck of the woods? :p

Which is where exactly?

I think this post has had far too much attention!

deffo!! mate does it really matter how the ol bill know, they just do, it really does not matter they know it was you, you know it was you and we now all know it was you if you don't own up then your mum will face whatever consequence there may be, the end :yahoo:

I think this post has had far too much attention!

deffo!! mate does it really matter how the ol bill know, they just do, it really does not matter they know it was you, you know it was you and we now all know it was you if you don't own up then your mum will face whatever consequence there may be, the end :yahoo:

looks like their doing their job properly

they just know :lol:

Tbh, you are in deep sh1 t , leaving the sceen of an accident, is the worst thing you could have done.

Good luck, you are gonna need it......get a good lawyer.

Talk about over reacting! :yawn:

You didn't hurt anybody, you were insured. Yes you should have reported it but its only a bloody lamppost so i'm guessing a hefty fine and points.

It called being sarcastic......... :bangin:

Tbh, you are in deep sh1 t , leaving the sceen of an accident, is the worst thing you could have done.

You didn't hurt anybody, you were insured. Yes you should have reported it but its only a bloody lamppost so i'm guessing a hefty fine and points.

Tbh, you are in deep sh1 t , being sarcastic, is the worst thing you could have done.

Tbh, you are in deep sh1 t , being sarcastic, is the worst thing you could have done.

Oh......er......mrs.......