New dyno up and running

Jez @ H-Dev

as i have never been involved with mapping etc before can i ask a few questions without being shot?

1) Can you do and does this offer apply to JDM versions

2) my car is fitted with a cat back and a pannel filter is there any point, what could i expect?

3) i would like to fit a plenum spacer/berks/decat in the future would i have to have it all remapped again?

3) will it remove the 112mph speedlimiter on the jdm cars is applicable

4) Does the price of the decats/plenum spacers from h-dev including fitting if not how much extra would that be?

Cheers

Heres some answers:

1) Yes

2) You would get a small increase in power and better drivability

3) I'd recommend that it is at least checked - depending on what you change will affect whether the existing map is still suitable. We recommend fitting all the parts together and then getting the remap.

3.5) Yes

4) We do a package that is very popular and will give you the best gains - you can choose parts only or parts, fitting and mapping: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25356

ok so with this offer would i be correct in thinking if i wanted the following:

Rev-up with dyno

plenum spacers

Berks HFC

I can't do the discount on the package and the £100 off at the same time. So it'd be £1201.95 - £100 = £1101.95 for everything above, fitted inc VAT. It'd be £781.95 with H-Dev de-cats or £579.97 with just spacer, fitting and remap.

Hi Jez, very interested, can Nissan detect the ecu has been adjusted when in for service or if diagnostics device hooked up to it.

My 370z has one year left on mfg warranty and i think this mod would probably cause headaches should I need to claim for any reason for any engine related issues.

I can counter argue a drop in filter and full exhaust system but think I would struggle to blag a ecu remap!

If it is detectable how easy is it to remove should the worst happen and restore back to oem?