Invidia duel exhaust. Thanks tarmac sportz

Niko

Looks sweet! Have you got a clip of how it sounds? I'm curious how loud it is under normal driving and cruising on the motorway

+1 what Tarmac says. It's a nice sounding exhaust especially with the HFC.

You can hold a conversation with out shouting.

It's got a nice rumble under normal driving and even nicer when you berry the throttle.

Looking good (and sounding I assume)!

I'll thank Chris (Tarmac) here also, I brought my Gemini back from the US a few weeks ago and it was bought through him, I fitted it last night (on axle stands in the dark, outside!), and I'm very happy - looks and sounds lovely. My cats are looking pretty horrible and rusty, so as soon as they are shot I'll be getting some HFC's also.

I've done about 70miles so far, approx how long does the system take to coke up and bed in?

Craig.

Looking good (and sounding I assume)!

I'll thank Chris (Tarmac) here also, I brought my Gemini back from the US a few weeks ago and it was bought through him, I fitted it last night (on axle stands in the dark, outside!), and I'm very happy - looks and sounds lovely. My cats are looking pretty horrible and rusty, so as soon as they are shot I'll be getting some HFC's also.

I've done about 70miles so far, approx how long does the system take to coke up and bed in?

Craig.

I've only done about 30 miles so far, but I'm totally in love with the sound. I don't know if the berk cats I've fitted to make any difference to the nose over oem. But is worth changing them.

• 2 weeks later...

right then. ive done a couple of videos of the exhaust. but for some reason the sound doesn't do it justice, it sound much better :)

just click the image and it should play.

th_M2U00088.jpg

th_M2U00084.jpg

th_20121021_140016.jpg

th_M2U00086.jpg

just like to say. did it today (sunday) in an industrial estate there was no one about as everyone wasn't working :teeth:

On the verge of buying this exhaust. This or the Milltek. Does it drone at all mate? Don't care if loud when gunning it (it should be) but can't stand the droney pitch that goes through you on the motorway with the 'wrong' exhaust (for me anyway!)

It's a nise sound when gunning it and just accelerating under normal driving, on the motorway it's fine.I do about 70-80 mph with the stereo on about 10-12 volume and no problems. No shouting to talk to passengers.

So I find the standard system silent compared to my old car... So if the invidia is slightly louder then it won't bother me.

I went to Leeds and back yesterday on the motorway and it was fine. and ive also got the berk HFC on too