Free mod that's well worth doing...

jjt

Decided that the Bose rear speakers sounded dire. Bought some audiobahn ones for £25 (6.5" by the way) and the sound a million times better. Sold the old ones for £36... Less postage and fees that equates to a free mod and much better sound in the car :yahoo:

It was bought from eBay, also on amazon though. Only bit of altering I had to do was cut the connectors off the loom and attach the spade connectors that came with the new speakers :#1:

Quality, might have to give this a go!

Do you know of any direct replacement speakers for the front also? Audiobahn do any??

I would have thought so; SMD will be able to clarify. I didn't bother because it was the rears that were letting the set up down the most.

Decided that the Bose rear speakers sounded dire. Bought some audiobahn ones for £25 (6.5" by the way) and the sound a million times better. Sold the old ones for £36... Less postage and fees that equates to a free mod and much better sound in the car :yahoo:

Did you notice it? I removed my rear speakers as I though it was a waste and the soundstage was wrong.

• 2 months later...