370z Spoilers? Anyone taken the plunge?

Dynamic Turtle

Love my Nismo S-Tune wing.

Not at all 'big' looking in the flesh i can assue you. Rear wing + Lowered + Spaced = 370 perfection for me B)

All about personal preference i guess. My Z causes a stir wherever i go (in a good way) :yahoo:

Looks B) to me and as long as you like it that's all that really matters :)

Forgetting the Amuse spoiler? Big ol chunk of carbon fibre. I have one sitting in the garage, although I have to say I wouldn't fit it until I've got round to fitting the rest of the kit as it would look massively out of place, maybe I'll fit the kit one day :lol:

Forgetting the Amuse spoiler? Big ol chunk of carbon fibre. I have one sitting in the garage, although I have to say I wouldn't fit it until I've got round to fitting the rest of the kit as it would look massively out of place, maybe I'll fit the kit one day :lol:

Crikey...... I forgot all about you having the kit Geoff........... why have you not got it on yet? It would look awesome in black B)

A house purchase interrupted my good fun! In fairness I think I need to pull my finger out in time for next year and get it on the car.

That's totally understandable then :lol: Will look great bud :)