Zed booked into the body shop

sl114

Well i have just booked the car into the bodyshop to have the rear Nismo V2 spoiler sprayed and fitted. it goes in Next Thursday and will be ready on the monday, however i am in New York, so wont get it back until the Wednesday.

I will get lots of pictures as you know when its all done and post them up straight away.

Im so excited :yahoo:

let me know how it fits before i get mine done - not that i will change my mind about putting it on or anything - just be nice to know in advance.......are you going to change the boot struts to cope with the extra weight ? ;)

let me know how it fits before i get mine done - not that i will change my mind about putting it on or anything - just be nice to know in advance.......are you going to change the boot struts to cope with the extra weight ? ;)
Of cause i will mate. Not changing the struts as i dont really use the boot anyway, plus it takes a lot of effort to open mine anyway :thumbs: