STILL STUCK

Guest prescience
I know how to post complete pics but how do you guys do it when you have the little boxes of pics to click on instead?

Nic

P.S I have brown hair.

That is where you click 'Add Attachment' at the bottom of a post you are compiling and browse to an image to attach - poor substitute really IMO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, rather than clog up pages with big pics some people have posted thumbnails that you click to expand into the whole picture.

Sorry to wander away from the hot chick on the bike by the way guys.....

yeah, rather than clog up pages with big pics some people have posted thumbnails that you click to expand into the whole picture.

:lol: No worries Nixy Im sure she is nothing compared to you ;)

MINI GUIDE..... hope it helps people

You get small thumbnails when you "attach" an image.

An attached image is actually stored on the forum, which means you dont need to use photobucket etc, but there is a limit to how many items you can attach - otherwise we would soon fill our server with attached files.

If you wanted a thumbnail pic, that when clicked presents a larger image, and without using attach, you can do it, but it involves getting a bit adventurous with code in your post.

you can use photobuckets own thumbnails as link to the main photo.

The small thumbnails are stored in your photobucket account with the prefix "th_" in front of the file name.

for example if I post this code (and replace the { } with [ ]:

{img}http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/chesterfield350z/th_Image002.jpg{/img}

I get this image:

th_Image002.jpg

Which is actually a thumbnail of a larger image I have in my photobucket account.

If I then use that thumbnail image (the one with "th_" in front) as a link to the proper image, then I can effectively post a thumbnail image here that links to the full image.

So just like people link to pages an put the word "Clicky" or something similar for people to click on instead of the full http link, you can use an image instead.

This is the code (again replace the { } with [ ]):

{url=http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/chesterfield350z/Image002.jpg}{img}http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j225/chesterfield350z/th_Image002.jpg{/img}{/url}

^This first bit is a url link to the full size Image^............................... ..^The second bit is the bit people click on, here we put the thumbnail image....^the last bit closes the url link.

and you get this... - you can click it to open the large picture.

th_Image002.jpg

Sl114 response

I have got a lot of naughty pics of her actually view on my photobucket, oh dear forgot ive set it to private viewing only :teeth:;)

Nah my missus now is much better and has a cracking personality love her to bits :thumbs:

EMAIL NOW!!!!!

Join the swap ex picture gang ;)

Sl114 response

I have got a lot of naughty pics of her actually view on my photobucket, oh dear forgot ive set it to private viewing only :teeth:;)

Nah my missus now is much better and has a cracking personality love her to bits :thumbs:

EMAIL NOW!!!!!

Join the swap ex picture gang ;)

Ha ha sorry mate would love to but she is still is a really close mate couldnt put the naked ones of her up, she would then kill me. I will definatly bring her to a meet if that helps she loves cars. :thumbs:

Booooooo, lol. ;)

Get her to a meet mate, plus i need a model for my car at some point, would she be up for it?

Yeh she is really cool like that she would love it, she done one at max power, she was dress up in a school girls outfit with stockings and french knickers bent over a yellow Lambo, legs oiled up and everything. She is stunning and very easy going. She also does Exotica shows.

Booooooo, lol. ;)

Get her to a meet mate, plus i need a model for my car at some point, would she be up for it?

Yeh she is really cool like that she would love it, she done one at max power, she was dress up in a school girls outfit with stockings and french knickers bent over a yellow Lambo, legs oiled up and everything. She is stunning and very easy going. She also does Exotica shows.

Cool, when my spoiler is done mate, come on up to herts with her and we will get some pics done in that car park in my sig, Ive been meaning to do it for ages.