STILL STUCK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously tho, any girl can look out of hand

Depends on the pounds she carries along dough, if you are talking "spread yourself over the bonnet of my car"-type of out of hand ;)

Fat girls rock :yahoo: (just kidding its whats inside that counts and all that other crap ) ;)

what I find is that men who are not at all attractive are usually the first to say if a woman doesn't look attractive or slim enough. My husband looks like homer simpson crossed with Chris Moyles and is always refering to women on the T.V looking fat or ugly - he never says a word about the fat ugly men! It's very hard for women nowadays. And as for all this size zero stuff.............

what I find is that men who are not at all attractive are usually the first to say if a woman doesn't look attractive or slim enough. My husband looks like homer simpson crossed with Chris Moyles and is always refering to women on the T.V looking fat or ugly - he never says a word about the fat ugly men!

That's because he is not gay ;)

what I find is that men who are not at all attractive are usually the first to say if a woman doesn't look attractive or slim enough. My husband looks like homer simpson crossed with Chris Moyles and is always refering to women on the T.V looking fat or ugly - he never says a word about the fat ugly men! It's very hard for women nowadays. And as for all this size zero stuff.............

True zero is disgusting, but what I think is more off putting are women who are up thmselves. Id much prefer a chub girl with decent personality than a supermodel who is stuck up her own arse. I think most guys would agree with me. Like Sophie Anderton, I knew her ex Mark Alexiou, and believe me she is hideous, her personality makes her so unattractive Id rather shag a catcus plant :dry:

True zero is disgusting, but what I think is more off putting are women who are up thmselves. Id much prefer a chub girl with decent personality than a supermodel who is stuck up her own arse. I think most guys would agree with me. Like Sophie Anderton, I knew her ex Mark Alexiou, and believe me she is hideous, her personality makes her so unattractive Id rather shag a catcus plant :dry:

Im with you on that note, much rather have some flesh than rag and bones

Theres plent on my ex mate :lol:

I agree, especially with the "some" flesh, aldough not too much if possible :teeth:

+1 :thumbs: