STILL STUCK

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience
:lol::lol::lol::lol: ill get you her number, I uploaded several pics so do only i have access to them or are they viewable to all?

Viewable.You need to go into Account Options in PB (top RHS of screen) and 'Edit My Album Settings' and set to private. You can still paste in OK but people cannot then link directly to see all your pics :)

:lol::lol: Hey didnt you call my gay hotline, you was breathing heavy and asking how big my balls were :p

heres more girls Liam, this is my ex she did a photo shoot in January, we are close mates now, my missus aint happy but Ive never cheated on her.

I broke up with ex cos she was mad too crazy for me, plus to full on too quick and cant trust a girl who gets close too quickly.

ex.jpg

:lol::lol: Hey didnt you call my gay hotline, you was breathing heavy and asking how big my balls were :p

heres more girls Liam, this is my ex she did a photo shoot in January, we are close mates now, my missus aint happy but Ive never cheated on her.

I broke up with ex cos she was mad too crazy for me, plus to full on too quick and cant trust a girl who gets close too quickly.

ex.jpg

You got problems man ditching a hot bitch like that :thumbdown:

ex.jpg

She can get close to me as quick as she possibly can :teeth: