Which pads and Rotors

garygttdi

Its not urgent as the issue ( worn rotors) and pad wear are not great just need doing before next service or in the next 6K miles , Can anyone recommend a set of new rotors and pads foro the front and rear pads please. Car is highly tuned at Abbey so need decent brakes, although current are not at all bad (I think EBC, probably yellow stuff)

Any suggestions would be gratefully accepted (appropriate getting used to you lot) !

2005 350Z GT 31K miles

:wave:

Just cant help but think the DBA's are expensive, what makes them that much better?

I think the term is reassuringly expensive, yes you can get cheaper buy if you were taking Pippa Middleton to buy some new shoes would you go to Primark ?

Anyway I got old stock from Alex at half price :yahoo:

I'm on Brembo, Yellowstuff, HEL lines, Motul 660 and OEM discs... and I think my brakes are looovvveelly for road use - positive, bite and stop are great IMHO. Never noticed any sign of fade either.

I am tempted by Alex's T3 and Ferrodos next time - but since I dont track, I wonder if they are overkill for my purposes. Cheaper Black Diamond appear to be regarded well (coldel), so may be a good combi with yellowstuff. :thumbs: