Z store? Anyone used it

Arran

I looked at a few bits from them, but after looking at the import charges, I got my bits from Traders on here :thumbs: You also get a bit of piece of mind that if there are any problems, they can be sorted much easier than dealing with across the pond :thumbs:

Looking online they do some really good prices for things like exhaust manifolds etc just wandered what quality all the stuff might be?

Anyone got any knowledge of the site?

Cheers

Arran

As Doogyrev mentioned, the shipping, import duty and VAT are not included in the price. VAT and duty are calculated on the total value of the item plus the shipping cost. You will generally pay 25% of this total cost to cover the VAT and Duty charges. :thumbs:

If you order expensive items like exhausts or spacers etc. you will save a fortune, even after import duty and VAT. Most items will be cheaper as UK traders will import from the US and there is still a margin for them.

The price of most items seem to be matched $ to £, so depending on the exchange rate you're saving around 40%...

... Minus 3% import duty and 20% VAT. The only downside is the hassle if something goes wrong.

I've used them before - some gear bushes for my ZX - very quick service and friendly guy. I think it's a 'back bedroom' operation but don't let that put you off.

One thing I would advise is if it's only a small item you're buying (ie gear bushes) then email him and ask if he'll send out via Royal Mail as the standard shipping on website sales is via a courier and about £8 shipping which is a bit pricey if it's something that can go in a jiffy bag.

S.