Anyone tried these headlights?

cb350

One of my headlights is misting over and I've been considering all options while fixing them, just seen these on eBay - hadn't noticed them before:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2003-2004-200 ... 038wt_1027

I'm not 100% sure on the styling, but I think they look better than the other dual halo lights being sold on eBay.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Chris.

I suppose I should just ask the seller directly.. I wondered if it might be possible to re-angle them but I guess these things are all moulded in place.

Not going to happen unfortunately, as Col says. Once these headlight casings are sealed they are designed to stay sealed. I've yet to see or hear that anyone hasn't had some form of condensation issue after opening them up.

It's either fork out ££££'s for facelift headlights or customise yourself and keep a hair dryer handy at all times :thumbs:

Not going to happen unfortunately, as Col says. Once these headlight casings are sealed they are designed to stay sealed. I've yet to see or hear that anyone hasn't had some form of condensation issue after opening them up.

It's either fork out ££££'s for facelift headlights or customise yourself and keep a hair dryer handy at all times :thumbs:

Shame! The light that's going foggy is also suffering from condensation issues now the sun is out, never seen it before but I don't think these lights have ever been opened up.

What's the difference on the facelift lights compared to the old ones? (I have an '03 350z) Would really love to get lights with all-black interiors but if they are going to get condensation then it's not worth it :(

If your lights have never been opened up then I would guess that the issue lies at the rear of the lamps.

Check that you have an arch liner in place and also that the screw cap and seal is in situ on the rear of the lamp.

Failing all that I have in stock good to go same/next day preowned and new prefacelift Xenon lamps and facelift Bi Xenon lamps :thumbs:

Drop me a PM if I can help you further :thumbs:

Alex :)