My Burgers fallen off :(

cerealuk

Get yourself a Zed burger if you havent already...or just go buy double sided tape (number plate tape works) and stick it back on!

+1 :thumbs:

If it's not a Zed burger, take this opportunity to get one off of eBay because sometime the badges can be bitches to get off.

get a good double sided tape from your local motorist accessory shop in Broadstone m8.you ll need to trim the tape after fitting to the badge then peel and stick to bumper. ;)

Aye shall do that :)

Did I spot your car at the car show in Salisbury on Sunday per chance ?

get a good double sided tape from your local motorist accessory shop in Broadstone m8.you ll need to trim the tape after fitting to the badge then peel and stick to bumper. ;)

not mine mate, i was at beaulieu motor museum jap car show....was more than likely Ironhide(CHRIS) looks very similar to mine :lol:

not mine mate, i was at beaulieu motor museum jap car show....was more than likely Ironhide(CHRIS) looks very similar to mine :lol:

Ah righty, didnt clock the plate as it was quite far away and i was too lazy to walk over :lol: There must have been 7 or 8 zeds in the carpark/field :)

can t mistake those carbon cannards on the front of mine ;)

hehe :)

btw know anyone who would want to buy my zed ? ;) I'm sure there could be a finders fee in it ;)

not at the mo...what you looking for ?

can t mistake those carbon cannards on the front of mine ;)

hehe :)

btw know anyone who would want to buy my zed ? ;) I'm sure there could be a finders fee in it ;)

not at the mo...what you looking for ?

Well hard to know what it's worth really, ive popped it on here and piston heads for just a tad under £7k.. not sure if thats optimistic or not though

Or try ebay for 3M VHB tape (very high bond) :)