Specs/Trim/Variants

BigSlick

Im trying to find a good source for looking up specs/trim and variants of the 370 because ill be buying a 2-3 year old model most likely. So I want to make sure I know what to look out for and what to check before I hand over my cash.

Ive had a look in the usual places but I can't seem to find differences easily.

Info like configure to order options, and difference between Ultimate/GT and all other types I seem to find.

Any info would be helpful.

:D

The wiki page seems best ive found but everyone knows wiki can be dodgy plus its more about US and Jap models :p

Anyone know of a good source, especially for UK.

From what ive seen so far there are..

Coupe

Coupe GT

Black Edition (40th anniversary?)

GT Edition

Ultimate Edition

Is that about right?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mate

its not just a sat nav I have only owned my 370z GT Ultimate only a couple of weeks now but it works the hands free blue tooth system the heating and climate controls the headlight and rain sensitive wipers settings interior and exterior lighting settings all the bose stereo tonal and fader control system and the voice recogntion system and the keyless entry system not forgetting the cruise control and the rev limiting software and its a very good sat nav shows lane changes and hints graphics are very good and very clear instructions .

The bose sound system has a vastly better sound more range and much better dynamics than my old 350z bose system had

,so think long and hard of what you could be missing it links the whole car's technolgy it's like a central hub or control system for the new Z i'm only just getting used to it and I luv it .

my GT Ultimate

4062147-31.jpg

Hi Mate

its not just a sat nav I have only owned my 370z GT Ultimate only a couple of weeks now but it works the hands free blue tooth system the heating and climate controls the headlight and rain sensitive wipers settings interior and exterior lighting settings all the bose stereo tonal and fader control system and the voice recogntion system and the keyless entry system not forgetting the cruise control and the rev limiting software and its a very good sat nav shows lane changes and hints graphics are very good and very clear instructions .

The bose sound system has a vastly better sound more range and much better dynamics than my old 350z bose system had

,so think long and hard of what you could be missing it links the whole car's technolgy it's like a central hub or control system for the new Z i'm only just getting used to it and I luv it .

+1 :thumbs:

Here are the 2009 specs

[attachment=0]370z_specifications.pdf[/attachment]

Noticed this mentions tyre pressure monitoring system, could someone confirm if that's correct, I can't see it in the manual.

Yep, I have a tyre pressure guage in the cubby :lol:

More seriously there might be on the base model (with 18" wheels) but not on my 2009 with the GT pack that has 19" wheels as far as I am aware - certainly didn't kick in when I had a puncture. Might be something to do with the fact the base model comes with an ali spare wheel whereas with 19" you just get the tyre repair kit :shrug:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the info... I found a white one this week for 18k with 10k on clock, GT without Sat Nav...

Gone now though.

Found a black one on Autotrader... but has different alloys form the normal forged ones.

Search continues... and ill consider the Sat Nav model since they are so plentyful lol...

I hate Sat Nav and its just (to me) a pointless addition. I like my own audio set up.

I like the dash without the Nav and without Sat Nav you get everything from the GT spec in the car.

Sat Nav is an option on GT spec and seems loads of people upgrade to that. Im in the minority but I like what I like...

;-)

I love the one ive found I just need to source the funds...