Did anyone notice 10k ??

ChrisS

theres only about 30 regular posters

i'm registered on a load of car forums where i was interested in the car, had a browsed, never posted, never bought the car, never went back.

would be nice to think we had 10,000 all posting, but we'd be a lot bigger in size if we were.

theres only about 30 regular posters

i'm registered on a load of car forums where i was interested in the car, had a browsed, never posted, never bought the car, never went back.

would be nice to think we had 10,000 all posting, but we'd be a lot bigger in size if we were.

I think there are more regular posters on here than a lot of car forums, there are also a lot of clingons like erm..... you :lol:

Why don't clear members that have signed on in the past year? Is this too difficult to manage?

It would wipe out all the posts they had made from years back and then where would we be :shrug:

over 50% of the forum is written by about 30 people. if you take i think the top 25 posters and add up how there percentage posting comes to something silly like 50%