Clicking after a spirited drive

smudgedon

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And besides all that, you can never miss an opportunity to look at the reflection of your Zed as you drive past all the shop windows B):D

Oh why don't I leave my 2p worth too :teeth:

Smudge - yet another one of your threads you have requested to be locked or deleted. This should maybe tell you something, and you should think very strongly about the content you are about to post in future.

Why you would think it is a good idea to post about racing on public roads on an open public forum is beyond me. And the banter you have rcvd in response has probably helped you more than you know.

This is an open forum, google search can read any of the posts. Not hard for police to use it.

There have been members from various car clubs in past 5 years who have had evidence from car forums submitted against them in court. As dan said earlier, go read the prison diary on PH. They used foprum evidence to throw the book at him.

Oh, and I did buy my Zed to go to the shops......it was my only car, and thus had to use it to go to the shops....

In answer to your question though....

Yeah, it'll be exhaust and heat shield cooling down.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And besides all that, you can never miss an opportunity to look at the reflection of your Zed as you drive past all the shop windows B):D

Before Amanda and I got a house, my daily drive used to be through the local industrial estate to see my reflection in their floor to ceiling windows :teeth:B)