What other cars will 350z Wheels Fit?

Argyll

I'm just about to advertise my 17" 350z wheels/tyres that have been sitting around in my lock up for some time.

I'd like to know what other cars the wheel configuration will fit? I'm sure I read on here some time ago they also fit BMW's but I can't find the post.

Also do they fit all Nissan's or just the 350z?

And Freelanders!

I was always going to put my rays on my FL for a laugh.....

Any 5x114.3 (clearance issues asside) will fit so have a search and see others but it's a very common jap fitting.

• 2 weeks later...

I received this email from someone on Ebay.

"The PCD may match the vehicles you noted, but you would also need to check the centre bore size, which should be noted on the alloy inside, CB or ET. Jeeps and Voyagers need 71.5 and anything smaller than this won't fit."

Any comments?

The centre bore is indeed an issue. The 350z has a a PCD of 5x114.3 and a centre bore of 67.1mm so any car with that centre bore or smaller, these wheels will fit. A range rover has a centre bore of 72.6 (forget that the PCD is wrong in this example) that means the 72.6 bore will not slot inside the 67.1 bore of the wheel. This means the wheels will not pull to the hub rendering it useless.

However. There are other cars you can retro fit these wheels too. These wheels are 5x114.3, pretty much all new age VAG cars are 5x112 with a centre bore of 57.1, so with some67.1 - 57.1 spigot rings and a set of variation bolts.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/M14X1-5-VARIATION-WOBBLE-WOBBLY-BOLTS-VW-VAUXHALL-VIVARO-RENAULT-TRAFFIC-BMW-X5-/130580604887?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item1e6735e7d7#ht_2514wt_1273

Then they can fit anything like a Mark 5 onwards Golf, Scirocco, A3, Passat, Transporter.

You then have the Mitsubishi Evo 4 upwards that is a direct bolt on, even the centrebore is good. 3000gt, Starion, Galant etc.

Oh and most Lexus's are 5x114.3.

With all that said, the only other issue (down to buyer) is to check the offsets are reasonable for their vehicle. That means making sure they don't stick too far out the arch, or to in the arch which means spacers will be required.