Hi Everybody

Hi guys came across this site accidently, as I am considering buying a Zed (luv that look) :wub:

Just want to your opinions, my budget at the moment is 15k, you guys reckon i can at least find a 03' or 04' Zed (GT pack) with decent mileage for that kind of money, I know I'm gonna have to stretch it a little.

Thanks for your replys:) I really dont want a jap import (no offence to the poeple who do own one). But id prefer a genuine UK car, plus it will help me a bit over the insurance compared to an import.

Guess I'll haveto keep hunting and saving till I find one thats the right price.

Dude I think you will need to get a couple of grand more to get a UK car. I had the same budget as you but couldnt find a thing, the cheapest UK car i could find was £16500 and had 50k miles on the clock. I then thought sod it and got a 54 plate with Rays 11k miles for £19k

Dude I think you will need to get a couple of grand more to get a UK car. I had the same budget as you but couldnt find a thing, the cheapest UK car i could find was £16500 and had 50k miles on the clock. I then thought sod it and got a 54 plate with Rays 11k miles for £19k

Yeah your right, its gonna take a bit of time tho. I'll just have to be a bit more patient for the time being.