ToyZ's R us

Zzzz...

If the mods don't mind me advertising I have some 350Z models for sale in the Z Club Shop.

They are Jada option D 1/24 scale die cast. The only colour I have atm is black with chrome wheels and Veilside bodykit.

I do not have a picture of this particular one but there is a gold and black one pictured in the shop which is the same style. cost is £17.76 by paypal. (incl p+p etc) Payee is; shop@zclub.net.

I only have 3 at present but pick them up from my supplier as and when he gets them in. I am in his hands as to what becomes available. Best to pm me first to see what I've got. As you will see other models of Z are available.

These come in a display box. the car is approx 8" long and 2.5" high. opening doors bonnet & boot detailed engine bay & boot racing seats & full harness belts.

i got one last xmas as a present. its a 1/24 scale model with interchangable nismo kit, spare wheels, exhaust, suspension, 4 offset positions and camber. It even comes with detachable brembos and discs and has fancy decals to put on it. It's from here

http://www.hotworksracing.com/die-cast/ ... orange.htm

Looks great. Did you order it in from Hongkong or somewhere in the UK?

my son bought me it - i have a feeling he got it off ebay but I'll ask him when he gets in. I got the details off the box for the website. Its really cool and is on my desk with all the bits still intact - unmodded like my car! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...