ToyZ's R us

Zzzz...

ok maybe a little bit sad... but how many 350z models do you guys have in the house? ... I have a 50+ collection of odd car toys... and 9 of them zeds...

some cheapies some more unique...

let's see what's out there... I'll start it...

IMGP1402.jpg

Maisto 1:18 350Z Nismo

got 1 1/18th scale, 1 1/43 and a boxed collection of about 8 that i got from the states

plus got 14 1/18th scale of various cars including a jaguar xj220, dodge viper to name a few :)

depends ... I have seen some of the "made in Japan" ones EBBRO etc... where the attention to detail in these small cars is pretty impressive...

I'll try and get an "interior pic" of one of my 1:43 scaled cars... so you can see what you can get.

So it depends on the brands and the price...

(I must congratulate myself for not lowering the tone regarding "4 inch" comments... :p )

Just about all models are made in China including Ebbro, apart from some of the handbuilt stuff. An incredible amount of detail can be put into 1:43 scale models and you can pay over a thousand pounds for one. Look to pay 20 pounds + for a good one.

4 inches is about right depending on the car ;)

• 1 year later...

After getting a 'blinged' up toy 350z for christmas it perked my interest at getting a decent scale model. I've come across a few, including RC

http://www.fusionhobbies.com/SearchResu ... earch=350z

http://www.modelenium.co.uk/models/03-N ... 2538S.aspx

I would pefer just a scale model (no need for RC) and the latest version if possible though the only version of this I could find was the Tamiya RC version.

Anyone got a decent scale model and/or know where they sell them?

Cheers :thumbs: