Gauging Interest

JT350GT4

...I know I've only just got them but I've had a complete change of heart and will be stripping the car back to stock. So just gauging interest on set of Volk TE37SL's?

Front: 19x9.5JJ et +22

Rear: 19x10.5JJ et +22

Tyres: Toyo Proxes T1....255/35/19 fronts and 275/35/19 rears only done about 500 miles virtually brand new.

One front wheel has been curbed slightly but nothing that cant be fixed through a quality refurber.

I'm currently at work atm so can't upload any pictures but they will be going into the for sale section when I get home anyway and pics with them.

Other items to go up will be:

CF Bonnet Dampers, (Provisionally Sold)

CF Front Lip, (Provisionally Sold)

CF Nismo Gear Knob,

CF Slam Panel, J

WT Pop Charger (1200 miles),

LED Rear Lights, (Provisionally Sold)

Bluetooth Adapter, (Provisionally Sold)

Plenum Spacer (Unopened), (Provisionally Sold)

MREV2 Lower Plenum,

Blue Gallery Bolt Set.

DE Engine Cover

The Zed's been a bad influence on me lol, supposed to be putting money aside each month towards a deposit on house eventually, but since owning the Zed everytime I'm away at work I end up impulse buying and I cant help it lol. Plus the fact when I'm home I do quite a lot of miles and easily spending £100+ a week on fuel.

Now since I've curbed one of my wheels I guess I've realised that I've spent far too much money on her lol and maybe it isn't worth it.

Zeditis it's a known disease you'll be fine after a meet, chat with Zed buddies and you'll be fine.

I had a moment like that and just put her up for sale. Give it a week or so or have a chat with Papa Smurf.

Heck man we're screwed for this love of Zed :surrender:

Zeditis it's a known disease you'll be fine after a meet, chat with Zed buddies and you'll be fine.

I had a moment like that and just put her up for sale. Give it a week or so or have a chat with Papa Smurf.

Heck man we're screwed for this love of Zed :surrender:

Don't chat to Papa Smurf :scare:

In 6 months you will be living in a tent eating lidl beans and mumbling about polished plenums :lol:

Sorry to see you go after all the work & money spent :surrender:

Surely a bit of councelling and a shed to drive round at home is an option....

Sadly I've made my mind up, the Zed is a lovely car and I've had many happy memories with it but I just don't want the car anymore. It's a shame really as I've just got the car looking how I wanted. But these things happen :p, think I'm done modifying cars now.

• 1 month later...