Moon

Morg

Had a good view from the midlands, tried to take some photo's but unlike Steve's mine turned out really poor--looked like a ping pong ball, I even tried taking a photo's through binoculars gave up in the end :surrender:

I have Canon 20D and it was a 75-200L 4.0 with a x1.4 multiplier. (also used a mono-pod to help) Most of the pics look very similar, just changing the exposure time there some brighter and slightly with less of the moon covered up. Did not get any red/orange ones.

PS

Really want to ge

t a 100-400IS but have stopped take many pic recently so cannot justify it.

This is my fav pic recently, went to hand feed him at the zoo and it was awesome experience. Not as scary as feeding the tigers as they are just crumpy barstewards.

Nice pic! :thumbs: ...hand feeding lions...er my mother-in-laws cat scares the hell out of me, so don't think I could feed a lion :scare:

Got it as birthday pressy from wife....she paid over the top with Red Letter Day type thing, but you can book direct at http://www.pwpark.com/pages/aaa/activities/bigCats.asp

Nice people and not too big a place so more personal than other zoo's.

His other half (these are not cropped and 20% reduction and from 2meg files down to 71k so you do get close but safely other side of fence.)